Therapy is the opportunity to clear one hour of space every week to pay attention to
what’s going on in your life.
Do I need Therapy?
- Struggling with depression, grief, or conflict?
- Dealing with trauma?
- Feeling frustrated or unable to make progress in life?
- Overwhelmed with stress, panic, or worry?
- Facing unexpected circumstances or sudden transitions?
- Dealing with issues of confidence and self-esteem?
- Unsure about life direction?
- Struggling with your relationship?
- Experiencing obsessive behaviors?
Therapy provides an opportunity to clear one hour of space each week to pay attention to what is going on in your life. It may feel unusual at first to share intimate information about your life with a therapist, but a mental health professional can help you process your thoughts, feelings and goals in a way that no one else can. Therapists are trained to ask thought-provoking questions, to sit with you in your darkest of moments, and to support you through overwhelming challenges. Many find that after a very short while, they look forward to therapy because they realize that they’re finally taking action to create the life they have always wanted and begin to put their dreams in motion.