the secret hurt. Pain itself will crack
the rock and Ah! Let the soul emerge.
but it’s always worth it.
Therapy helps us clarify life’s confusions, process our emotions and gives us a new way to approach challenges. Therapy does not provide instant results nor is it a cure. At times it may be uncomfortable and some patients may feel worse before they start to feel better. But with a little time and effort, the results of therapy can be life-changing. So be patient, because you’re worth the wait! Soultenders network of independent therapists who have chosen to use our private practice management services help clients work out solutions according to individual values and lifestyles. Each therapist chooses their own methodology and philosophy for working with clients in order to improve their mental health.
With over 18 years of service in the mental health field, Soultenders specializes in providing clients with skilled and dedicated therapists who can make a difference in their lives. Soultenders is committed to making quality mental health services accessible to all.
- Most major insurance plans accepted, in addition to Kaiser, Victims of Crime Compensation and many types of Medi-Cal and EAP
- Low fee sliding scale options available
- Nine convenient locations in the Los Angeles area
- Therapy available in multiple languages
- Specialty services for children and families
- Therapists with a wide range of specialties and modalities (ex. CBT, EMDR, Play Therapy, etc.)