Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated June 10, 2023
Welcome to the website of Soultenders, Inc. and Soultenders Psychological Services, Inc. (collectively, “Soultenders”). This site is provided as a service of Soultenders.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Soultenders or its officers, directors, members, staff, or agents, be liable for any damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the Site or any content appearing on the Site.
- Links. Links or pointers connecting the Site with other Internet sites are provided as a courtesy only and do not imply, directly or indirectly, the endorsement, sponsorship, or approval by Soultenders of the linked site, the organization or individual operating the site, or any product, service, individual, or organization referenced in the site. In general, any website that has an address (or URL) that does not contain “soultenders.com” is a linked website. Linked sites are not under the control of Soultenders, and Soultenders is not responsible for the content of any linked site, any links contained within a linked site, any changes or updates to such sites, or the compliance with applicable laws of such linked sites.
- Intellectual Property. The entire contents and design of the Site, including all trademarks, logos, trade names, documents, databases, graphic representations, and other information, are the property of Soultenders, or used by Soultenders with permission, and are protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, whether or not a notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights appears on the screen displaying the information.
- User Suggestions. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information provided by you to us through the Site are not confidential and you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use your submissions. Soultenders shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement of or compensation to you.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Site content infringes upon your copyright, you may request that the allegedly infringing material in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Procedures for Requesting the Removal of Infringing Material (our “DMCA Procedures”). Only notices of alleged copyright infringement should go to the Copyright Agent in our; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Soultenders headquarters at email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the notice requirements of, your notice may not be valid. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, Soultenders will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate access, at Soultenders’ sole discretion, of any member or user that Soultenders finds to be a repeat infringer of others copyrights. Soultenders may also, in its sole discretion, limit or fully terminate access to the Site of any user infringing the intellectual property rights of others, regardless of whether such user is repeat offender or not.
- Choice of Law and Forum; Jury Trial Waiver. This Agreement is entered into and performed in the State of California, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of California, exclusive of its choice of law or conflicts of law provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this Agreement or related to the Site, each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and each party waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court. SOULTENDERS AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY A JURY OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING UNDER OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding these Terms or your use of our Site, please contact us at by e-mail, telephone or mail as set forth below:
41 E. Foothill Blvd, Suite 102
Arcadia, CA 91006
Telephone: (626) 701-4249