- New York University
- 12 Years in Practice
“Therapy is nothing but an education in yourself; an opportunity to elevate the way you live your life." -Shaheen Bhatt
My name is Beth and I am a queer licensed clinical social worker focused on collaborating with you to gain self-understanding and to experience growth. I am licensed in California with over 10 years of experience working as a therapist. I have worked with clients with a wide range of concerns including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, codependency, and life transitions.
I am also passionate about and have expertise in working with folks in the LGBTQ+ community. As a psychodynamic therapist, my focus in working together with you extends beyond relieving symptoms to include helping you have more fulfilling relationships, have a more realistic self-esteem, and face life’s challenges with greater flexibility and freedom.
My style is warm and interactive and my focus is on providing a compassionate and judgment free space for you to explore and work through whatever is causing you pain and the feeling of being stuck. It takes courage to seek a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards change.
If you are ready to take that step I am here to support and empower you.
- California 75068
- Graduate of 2 year psychodynamic psychotherapy program at the San Diego Psychoanalytic Center; NASW CA member; California Society For Clinical Social Work member
- Relationship Issues
Areas of Experience
- Life Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Women's Issues
- College and Graduate Students' Issues
- Poly and Non-Monogamous Relationships
Types of Therapy
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
Ages and Community Experience
- Body Positivity, Cancer, Gay Allied, Lesbian Allied, Non-Binary Allied, Open Relationships Non-Monogamy, Queer Allied, Racial Justice Allied, Transgender Allied