- Argosy University
- 5 Years in Practice
Aloha! Welcome to the islands; always warm & always welcoming! As a therapist who comes from a very diverse background, I can understand and connect with people from different walks of life. I offer my space to help people find purpose, connection, healing, empowerment, and most of all to enable them to find the humor in any situation life throws at them.
I was born & raised here in Southern California, but my inner psyche is always chillin' on a beach somewhere with family & a coconut :)
My parents are of Pacific Islander & Asian origins. I enjoy culture, community events, family time & music from any genre!
For years, I have been working with several different populations, youth & college students, adults of all ages, elementary kids, employment-seeking individuals, LGBTQ+ community, refugees, spiritual individuals & more.
My specialties are things related to mood, trauma work, ADHD and most of all—helping others find purpose & connection in this world and in this life!
- California 128909
- Trauma and PTSD
Areas of Experience
- Career Counseling
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impulse Control Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Ages and Community Experience
- Asian, Hispanic and Latino, Native American, Pacific Islander
- Elders (65+), Adults, Teen, Preteen, Children (6 to 10)
- Any, Buddhist, Christian, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Aviation Professionals, Body Positivity, Gay Allied, HIV / AIDS Allied, Intersex Allied, Lesbian Allied, Non-Binary Allied, Queer Allied, Single Mother, Transgender Allied
"*" indicates required fields